Search Engine Optimization

Our search engine optimization solution aims at increasing the visibility of your site on the World Wide Web. Search engine optimization strategies, if not undertaken correctly, can incur heavy loses to your business and site. Search Engine Optimization is crucial to the success of your online business in this day and age! We can help you with your search engine marketing concerns. This is where we step in with our team of professionals to do the work for you. At DigitalQ, we have trained and qualified professionals to handle all of the search engine optimization work for you.

Website Assessment

Very often a marketing manager wakes up and realizes that he or she has not clue about the standings of their site in the online world. Are they ready to compete with other sites on Google or are they just throwing good money after bad? It is at this point that a good marketing manager should make the decision to get to the bottom line in regards of the website's ability to compete openly. And this is the job of Website Assessment.

SEO Consulting

Our search engine optimization solution aims at increasing the visibility of your site on the World Wide Web. Search engine optimization strategies, if not undertaken correctly, can incur heavy loses to your business and site. Search Engine Optimization is crucial to the success of your online business in this day and age! We can help you with your search engine marketing concerns. This is where we step in with our team of professionals to do the work for you. At Comet, we have trained and qualified professionals to handle all of the search engine optimization work for you.

Hire A Dedicated SEO Team

When you hire a dedicated SEO team from our company you have a true solution in place to do a great deal of heavy lifting at a fraction of the. You will be freed up to concentrate on the results instead of worrying if your workers have a cafeteria, toiletries and air conditioning. Let's face it, running a business is hard work and truly only 80 percent of the day is efficient with the other 20 percent dedicated to handling infrastructure details. We take all of the inefficiency out of the equation.

Task involves Website (Web Page) Optimization

  • High Performance/Traffic PHP Web Server - PHP Caching (eAccelerator)
  • High Performance PHP - Installing eAccelerator on FreeBSD
  • Ad Management Scripts/Software
  • Broken Link Checkers
  • Caching Web Site for Speed
  • Cloaking in Web Hosting Web Sites Pages
  • Hacking Attacks - How and Why
  • Hacking Attacks - Prevention
  • Managed Hosting Web Hosting
  • OsCommerce Contributions
  • OsCommerce for ECommerce Stores
  • Speeding Up Web Page Loading
  • Tracking Web Site Traffic
  • Web Site Backup Webpage
  • Web Site Compression
  • Website/Network Monitoring
  • Server Side Includes

 

For all of the tasks that is *NIX, DigitalQ can do the equivalent of the WINDOWS tasks provided it is available.